Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday events was canceled

Well tomorrow.. The boys, Kyle and I was suppose to get Fall pictures done!! It will be our first family picture!!! I was super excited!! But I just got a call from the lady that is doing our picture and she told me that we will have to cancel.. but there was a death in her family. So we got it changed to next Sunday.. November 20th... So I can't wait for our pictures to be done!! She had a special going on for 1 hr she was charging $50.. then she message me again and told me that they went done to 1 hr for $40.. She is just starting and trying to get some buisness and I love helping people who are starting a career!! Well she informed me that since she had to cancel at last minute.. she will take $10 off.. so we will have to $30 to get our fall pictures done!!

Oh btw.. I will start adding new pictures real soon.. I have a professional photographer camera since I am about to start going to school to be a photographer.. But when me and my boyfriend moved into our place.. I seem to have lost my camera battery charger.. so I have a new one order.. but tomorrow I am getting a digital camera so  if I don't want to carry my big camera.. I have one that fits right into my purse so I can take it everywhere.. so soon I will add pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment