Saturday, November 12, 2011

In the blogging mood!!

So I am in the blogging mood!! So I decided to write about what we did for Halloween....

So this is mine and Kyle's first Halloween together!! We had a blast taking the boys to many Halloween fun they had around our little town!! First their was a kids Haunted House at the bank so we did.. They had a blast.. but they wasn't scared at all. Then their was a Halloween parade where all the kids got to dress up and walk around to all the businesses and they pass out candy. Then they had a Halloween thing at the college here. The college kids passed out candy. They also helped the kids decorate pumpkins and cookies!! My town is great for stuff like that.. then later that day they had a Halloween party at Hillcrest Nursing Home.. so the elderly people got to pass out candy to the children. Then we went to the dinning area and they had snacks and juice for the people that came!! For Halloween night.. my little sister Heather, her boyfriend Kevin and his kids.. Shawn and Emma came into town to go trick or treating with the boys, Kyle, and I!! We were only out for about a hour because it started to get a bit cold. Alexander was a red ninja and Aaron was a dragon...
This is the boys on the morning for the Halloween parade!!

Then on November 6th, was my little sister Dusty and her husband Shane's 1 year anniversary.. They didn't get to spend it together because he is currently over seas fighting for our country!! So I am going to add pictures from their wedding!! It was a beautiful wedding.. even thou I had to travel. I live in Nebraska and the rest of my family except for my sister Heather lives in Georgia!! So my sister Heather, the boys and I went down to Georgia!! Be warn.. there is alot of pictures!!
Their wedding cake (I love it)

Aaron helping take care of a baby!!

One of my favorite pictures that I took!!

Mom walking Dusty down the aisle!!

The beautiful bride!!

My all time favorite picture!!

Alex was the ring bearer!!

Dusty and Shane cutting the cake!!

First dance as husband and wife!!

My sister Heather trying to kiss Dusty!! LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment