Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

Well this is my first blog so I decided to introduce myself and my crazy little family!!!

My name is Amanda. I am 23 years young!! I am a stay at home mom. I have 2 wonderful boys named Alexander who is 6 and Aaron who is 3!! They are my world!! They are from a previous marriage.. I enjoy photography which I hope to make into a career. I also love doing crafts with my boys!! I also love being around family and friends.. I also enjoy doing art like painting and drawings!!

My boyfriend Kyle is a wonderful guy!! He is 24 years young.. We works hard so I can stay at home and take care of the boys.. We are previously TTC!! So you can send baby dust our way!! He moved out of his town so he can move in with me!! My boys love him so much.. he is never too tired to wrestle around with the boys or read them a story!! He is such a great guy and I love him very much!!

My oldest son is Alexander. He just turned 6 in October. He is in Kindergarten and loves it!! He is also really smart, but he also loves to talk. He is my little chatterbox!! Alex is the type of kid that will make you smile if your having a bad day.. he just knows the right thing to say!! He is also a little flirt and he loves to bat his long eyelashes and show off his big brown eyes!!

My youngest son is Aaron.. He is my little goofball.. He is always there to make you laugh!! He will be turning 4 in January!! He also has the cutest little chunky face ever!! He doesn't speak well at the moment but he sees a speech language pathologist. He also has autism.. so a special ED teacher comes to the house to help him get ready for school.. so hopefully he can start school next year!! He is obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants.

Well there is my little family!! My life is never dull living with 3 guys but I wouldn't change that for the world.. well maybe add a little girl into this family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment